Anthony Pompliano Wife And Biography
Anthony Pompliano is an American businessman, podcaster, and veteran of the US Army. He gained notoriety and recognition for his podcast, Podcast Pump. It is available on Spotify and has a total of 481 episodes, with new episodes every day.
He was a U.S. Army sergeant serving in the military from March 2006 to August 2012 and was deployed in 2008-2009 in Operation Iraqi Freedom. In 2018, Morgan Creek founded Digital Assets with Mark Yusko. Not only Anthony, but his father Tony was also a businessman who happened to be the founder of ANEXIO. To learn more about the famous podcaster, take a look at 10 facts about Anthony Pomplian below.
Some Personal Information About Anthony Pompliano Wife.
|Birthday||June 15, 1988|
|Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano|
Top 10 Facts about Anthony Pompliano Wife.
- In July 2020, Entrepreneur Anthony Pompliano got married to a long-time love interest and partner Polina Marinova.
- Anthony Pompliano was born on June 15, 1998, and was only 32 years old in January 2021.
- Pompliano has been a big man on the Internet for some time and is also a man who has served in the military but does not yet have a Wikipedia page.
- There is currently no information available on Anthony Pomplian’s net worth. However, he mentioned earlier that 50% of his net worth is now in bitcoins.
- Anthony now lives in New York, the USA with his wife Polina and her dog.
- She launched her podcast on August 27, 2018, and her first guest was Melt Demirors.
- A large number of people on the Internet have verified Pompliano accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Among them, his Twitter is the largest, with more than 493 thousand followers and a total of 50.5 thousand tweets.
- It also has a YouTube channel with over 147,000 subscribers and a total of over 11 million views.
- Anthony Pompliano his podcast The Pomp podcast is available to listen to on Spotify, covering topics related to business, finance, and bitcoins.